Dance Party Schedule
Adults – $15.00 per person – Please bring a snack to share!
Youth – $10.00 per person – (Dancers under 13 years of age)
Dance Harmony – 2017 Dances
– January 21, 2017 – Spring Mills
– February 11, 2017 – Spring Mills
– March 18, 2017 – Spring Mills
– April 8, 2017 – Spring Mills
– May 13, 2017 – Spring Mills
– June 17, 2017 – Pleasant Gap Studio
– July 15, 2017 – Pleasant Gap Studio
– August 19, 2017 – Pleasant Gap Studio
– September 23, 2017 – Pleasant Gap Studio
– October 7, 2017 – Spring Mills
– November 4, 2017 – Spring Mills
– December 9, 2017 – Spring Mills
Dance Harmony – 2018 Dances
We offer a Social Dance on a monthly basis, which embraces dancers of all levels. I use carefully selected, proper tempo, recorded music with a nice variety of Swing, Ballroom and Latin styles, with requested songs always welcome! My dances are scheduled to be held at the Spring Mills Old Gregg School Community Center, or my studio in Pleasant Gap.
In general, as for attire we recommend nice casual (no jeans) attire for most dances, but feel free to dress up if you so desire!
For our Holiday and Valentine’s Dances, we recommend semi-formal attire. For our summer dances, light comfortable clothing is recommended. Shorts, Hawaiian shirts, etc., are all appropriate. All of these Dances are open to both my lesson takers and the public, which affords not only an inspiring display from dancers from throughout the region, but a progressive Social Dance opportunity for the learning dancer.
For my Spring Mills and Pleasant Gap dances, lite refreshments (including water) are provided and all set-ups (plates, utensils, napkins, etc.) Please bring a snack to share.