For Dance Harmony, I try to have as much flexibility and as few “rules” as possible. However, the business realities require a few policies as detailed below.
- Payment for Group Lessons – Payment for Group Lessons is due in full for the entire series (three, four, or five lessons) prior to the first lesson.
- If you miss a group lesson – If you miss a group lesson, there are no make-up sessions. However, I can get you caught up during a scheduled practice session, or during the next scheduled class. Since I limit class sizes, I can no longer offer credits for missed group lessons… Sorry
- Payment for Private Lessons – Payment for Private Lessons is due in full for the individual lesson or entire series (four lessons) prior to the first lesson.
- Cancellation of Private Lessons – If you cancel a private lesson the day prior to the scheduled lesson, there is no charge. If you cancel a Private Lesson the same day, there is a cancellation charge of $25.
- No Call, No Show – If you do not call or show for a private lesson, there is a cancellation charge of $50
- Cancellation of Group Lessons – In general, there needs to be a minimum of 4 people enrolled in a group lesson, or it may be subject to cancellation. Group lessons with less than 4 people may opt to continue with the lesson, but at the shared group-private lesson rate of $60 per lesson.
- If I cancel a group lesson the same day, you receive the next lesson as a credit for the cancelled lesson, and an additional group lesson for free.
- Weather Cancellations – There is no charge if you need to cancel due to weather, but please do call or email to let me know. If I need to cancel lessons due to weather, I will have an updated voice message on my voice mail. Plus I will have a web announcement on the web site home page, and will try to notify you via email (if feasible). If I do not have an email for you I will try to call. If you are unsure about a potential weather cancellation, please try to contact me.
- Weather Cancellation Refunds – If I cancel a lesson due to weather, you will receive a full refund, or a credit toward another lesson, practice or dance.
- Late for a lesson – Lessons are 50 minutes in length and if you are late for a lesson, the lesson will end at the scheduled time (for example 8:50 PM for an 8:00 PM lesson. Please be on time for your lesson.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are not satisfied with any of my services, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Exceptions – I reserve the right to make exceptions to these policies as I deem appropriate.
- FYI – We use tracking codes as part of my Google Ads.