with Experience, Integrity, and Musicality
Do you want an experienced Wedding DJ that works with you, your music style, and your desire for a memorable event? If so, I am an experienced and proven professional who can help make your event special! Is your DJ insured? Does your DJ offer a written event plan and an unconditional guarantee? Well, I Am and I Do…
In regards to music – Planning is the key, with our play list compiled in advance, such that I play the music you want for your reception. In addition, I am very selective with tempo, style and how the music coincides with the tenor and flow of your event. I have an extensive music library and a nearly endless digital music library with Amazon and iTunes, so I can provide virtually any song at no additional charge. In addition, together we will discuss your music preferences, and accordingly create a play list for your review and approval in advance of your event.
Your Ceremony and/or Reception
- Sound System – I have a state-of-the-art, all digital, professional sound system, which is appropriate for venues up to 10,000 square feet. I am very exacting in regards to sound quality and only offer top of the line system components – all digital amplifier, wired and wireless microphones, wireless Internet access, big venue – 100+ ft corded speaker span.
- The DJ is the SHOW, right? No, that is not me – If you want a DJ to bang the bass, scratch the turntable, and flash the lights, then you need to find another DJ.
- What I do Best… I am a meticulous planner and a reliable communicator, so WE will develop a comprehensive timeline in conjunction with your wedding planner, and your venue coordinator, etc. In addition, I am a glib MC and comfortable with helping to orchestrate the inevitable changes that occur during your event.
- My Two Cents – Anybody can hook up an iPhone to a sound system and have music for your reception. However, the reason you hire a DJ is to not only play music, but manage the flow of your reception in concert with the venue coordinator, caterer, photographer, wedding planner, etc…
- Gotta Dance? Well, as My “twist” as a DJ is that I can also provide dance instruction in preparation for your first dance, work with your wedding party with dance instruction, and even provide a lesson at your rehearsal dinner! Whether it is, Swing, Ballroom, or Latin. I’ll have you and your group dancing in no time with a proven approach that is easy, fun, and memorable.
- Group-Private Lessons – So, what is a “group-private” lesson? A group-private is a private lesson with just your wedding party and/or friends & family. You receive the same flexibility with schedule & lesson content as a regular private lesson, but with your group. I have had great success with weddings parties as a scheduled lesson series at my studio. If you want dancing to be part of your reception, then a group-private is a great way to make your wedding memorable.
So, what are you waiting for?? My DJ and dance services can “do it all”, and make your occasion unforgettable, so please contact me regarding your event!!
References are available upon request…
DJ Services includes:
- State of the Art Sound System
- A Personal Music Play List
- All Music, MC Services, Professional Reception Plan (with plans in writing), State of the Art Equipment, All Meetings, and any reasonable requests to help make your wedding memorable!!
- Spotlight Dance Wedding Package
- Group Private Dance Lessons for your Wedding Party
Contact Dance Harmony for a (no obligation) meeting at my studio to discuss your event.