The Spotlight Dance Wedding Package – $250
The Spotlight Dance Wedding Package comes with 4 private lessons for the Bride & Groom and also includes the following special services:
- A planning exchange with the Bride & Groom to understand your needs (in person at my studio, via email, or via telephone), which is critical to a great outcome. We will discuss the type of music you enjoy and find out if you have chosen that perfect song. We will also discuss the logistics of your reception in terms of the size of the dance space, the DJ or band, and your goals regarding your spotlight dance.
- If you are unsure about your special song, I can help you decide with sample song selections from my personal music library, plus the iTunes and Amazon digital music library. Your package even includes the modification of music selections with advanced audio software, to ensure proper tempo, song length, and even special audio effects. Once your song is chosen, I will breakdown the music into its constituent parts and then develop the custom choreography for your spotlight dance.
- The music-dance lesson dynamic is very fluid, so I meld the union of dance figures seamlessly with your music. Our 4 Private Lessons will first focus on basic dance proficiency, then progress to easy to learn, custom choreography, which ensures the magic of your special dance.
- Keep in mind, Private lessons are about 50 minutes each, and should be completed within 4-6 weeks to ensure continuity. In addition, time should be allocated by the Bride & Groom for practice sessions.
- As part of your lessons, we will simulate the dimensions (with your input) of your wedding reception dance space. This will ensure that the custom choreography conforms to your available area, to make certain there are indeed no surprises!
So, what is a “group-private” lesson? A group-private is a private lesson with just your wedding party and/or friends & family. You receive the same flexibility with schedule & lesson content as a regular private lesson, but with your group. I have had great success with wedding parties by having a group-private lesson in conjunction with your rehearsal dinner or as a separate event at my studio. In addition, I can provide instruction for Father-Daughter & Mother-Son dances with great songs and easy to learn dance figures. Hey, what a wonderful way to reward your wedding party with the lifetime gift of dance!!
So, if you want dancing to be an integral part of your reception, then a group-private is a great way to make your wedding memorable. In regards to cost, my regular group rate applies of $10 per person, per lesson, with large groups quoted individually. Remember, discounted package prices are available!
After enrolling in a Wedding package you may add any of the following additional services:
- Add a Private Lesson for your wedding dance at the discount rate of $55
- Add a Group-Private for your wedding party!
Dreams Come True – Success Stories – 2011
Caroline & Adam – This couple wanted a fun and up tempo dance to kick-off the party portion of their reception. – Click on the following link to see their dance!! – Caroline and Adam – East Coast Swing